STS-CH is the Swiss Association for the Studies of Science, Technology and Society (STS).
The primary purpose of STS-CH is to advance research, teaching and outreach in the academic field of Science & Technology Studies (STS).
The association aims to:
- promote scholarly networks and exchange of information between members of the Swiss STS community;
- strengthen the field of STS in Switzerland by organising meetings, conferences and events;
- attract young researchers to the field of STS;
- represent the interests of STS in the science, research and education policy contexts of Switzerland;
- propose research programmes and comment on science policy issues relevant to the STS community;
- interact with the international STS community and its professional associations;
- be represented in social science discussions and collaborate in these fields.
Statutes of the association
The statutes of STS-CH are available in German and French: